Interested in Working at CHS?
CHS is growing! We have positions opening in all areas of our organization both locally in Fleming Island, Florida and nationwide. If you're looking to make a positive and lasting impact in education, CHS is the place for you.
Below is a list of our current openings. Please apply or share with your friends.
High School Online Course Designer
Our start-up online high school is looking for enthusiastic, energetic, and innovative virtual educators to develop courses in Spanish, math, science, and social science.
- Develop engaging courses using OER
- Create assessments and rubrics
- Develop multiple choice midterm and final exams
- Integrate interactive web tools
- Follow set template for course design
- Meet deadlines for completion
- Communicate regularly with academic department
Education and Experience
- State-certified educator (secondary)
- Minimum 2-3 years virtual secondary instruction
- Knowledge of Open Education Resources
- Proficient in computer applications
- Experience with interactive educational tools
Equal Opportunity Employer: Citizens' High School is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, marital status, age, national origin or disability. Employment of personnel at Citizens' High School is in compliance with Federal and State Laws regarding nondiscrimination and preference. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any person who believes he or she may need reasonable accommodations during the application, testing or interview process should notify the appropriate department in advance.