ACADEMIC CREDIT RECOVERY
How Credit Recovery Works
There are many reasons why a student might not complete their high school requirements. Whatever the reason, you have the option of completing your education and earning your diploma using the high school credit recovery program from Citizens’ High School. Why struggle with underemployment or settle for a low paying job when you have the ability to earn your high school diploma by completing the classes missing from your transcript?
Are you currently enrolled in high school? Would you prefer to graduate early to jumpstart your career or attend college sooner? This program allows you to earn credits at an accelerated pace to acquire your diploma sooner than the traditional four years. You may also enroll in the program to improve your GPA.
The Benefits of High School Credit Recovery
If you are considering high school credit recovery, it’s important to understand the benefits it provides students. Some of the benefits include :
- Getting back on track easily with a recovery course.
- Provide a convenient, flexible way for students to complete courses.
- Recovery courses are a great source for students to make up failed credits from the past school year.
- No need to take the entire course over again, you can just take a competency exam to gain academic credit.
- Taking recovery courses to make up failed (1/2 or full) credits.
- Ability to work from any location with an internet connection.
- Ability to work at your own pace.
- Access to courses specifically designed for students who are trying to recover credits.
- Ability to enroll at any time during the year.
- Courses worth half-credits are available and can be completed in eight weeks.
Choose a Course
Who Can Qualify?
If you’ve made it this far, you’re likely wondering if you qualify for high school credit recovery from Citizens’ High School. The following is a list of those who will qualify for such a program:
- You did not achieve a passing grade the first time in the course.
- Aiming to graduate high school early.
- Missed high school due to poor health.
- Your high school does not offer a course you need for college.
- Aiming to increase your GPA.
- You are a student-athlete.
- You’ve fallen behind in earning credits.
- You missed time or dropped out to have a child.
- You dropped out to work.
Improve Your Future Today
Make the smart decision and enroll in the high school credit recovery program offered by Citizens’ High School today. This decision will improve your future by putting you in a better position for acquiring a higher paying job, earning more per hour, and even help gain admission to college. When you are unhappy with your prior life decisions, it’s important for you to make the changes necessary to fix what went wrong in the past. You can do that by earning your high school diploma.
Enrollment is Simple
Enrollment is made easy if you choose to recover high school credits through Citizens’ High School and our programs. Complete a brief enrollment form and you are on your way! You can either text, live chat, book an appointment, call our team or visit us online to enroll in the program of your choice.
Do Credits Transfer?
Citizens' High School is both Nationally and Regionally accredited. Most high schools will accept credits earned at Citizens' High School, thanks to the recognition provided by our dual accreditation at the National and Regional level.
When Do Classes Start?
One of the best things about recovering credits through an online program is that you can start when you’re ready. Working a lot of hours right now? Start when your schedule slows down. Have a family vacation planned? Enroll and begin studying when you return from your trip. Want to simply wait a year or two until you have enough time to focus on studying? You can begin the process of recovering credits when you are ready.