Military life can be challenging for families, especially for high school students. Each year may present a new deployment to yet another school and location to which they must adjust.
With Citizens’ High School we keep the focus on the academics of high school, allowing students of military families to work at their own pace with a curriculum that travels with them. Our high school diploma program was developed with these circumstances in mind. Since our courses are taught with traditional methods, students can access their courses from anywhere in the world, just by opening a book and study guide. Assignments and exams may be emailed or mailed to the school for grading.
Not only is the program flexible and portable, but parents receive benefits as well, including:
- More involvement with their children’s study habits
- Ability to assist with problems one-on-one
- Adding motivation and enthusiasm to the learning process
- Working with an accredited high school curriculum and state-certified teachers
Best of all, parents will can take comfort that a nationally accredited Citizens’ High School diploma will satisfy the prior educational requirements of community colleges and many four-year colleges and universities. No matter where your child left off in high school, Citizens’ can pick up with the courses needed to achieve our accredited diploma, as long as at least 4 credits are taken with us.
- Transfer Credits from Current School
- Work with Tutors and Academic Advisors
- 0% Financing and Affordable
- Low Monthly Payment Option
- Nationally Accredited
Your success is our success!
You’ll have a personal class in a school of thousands