Credit Recovery and Individual Course Program
Citizens’ High School offers a variety of individual courses that will help you make up credits for incomplete courses, improve your overall GPA, move ahead in core subjects, or simply take a course not offered at a traditional high school. Also, our individual courses are perfect for homeschoolers who want to add a more academic edge to the curriculum.
Our individual courses offer a convenient way for you to earn high school credits. Courses are self-paced, so they can be completed as quickly as your schedule allows. Also, you are not required to be enrolled as a full-time student at Citizens’ High School in order to take our individual courses.
Hundreds of high school guidance counselors from all over the country have directed their students to enroll in our individual course program. It has given these students the opportunity to make up failed or incomplete courses and receive the credits they need to graduate with their class.
When you study with Citizens’ you’ll have a full year to complete each course – not just a few months during the summer. You can work our courses into your regular study schedule during the school year, if you wish, or complete them quickly during the summer. Either way, you’ll study at your own pace in the comfort of your home, without the external distractions of a high school environment.
If you are enrolled in a traditional high school now, we require that you obtain permission from your principal or guidance counselor before enrolling in an individual course. This prevents misunderstandings later, when you have completed a course and want to transfer credit for it back to your high school. After fulfilling all the course requirements, we will issue an official grade transcript to you and to your high school, as requested.
Other reasons to consider our individual course program:
- State-certified teacher support and academic advisors
- Citizens’ is nationally accredited, so our credits are widely accepted by traditional high schools
- Our textbook-based curriculum goes where you go
- Our easy-to-follow study guides help ensure your success
- Our exclusive Start-to-Finish Student Protection Plan: No other distance education high school offers such great, peace-of-mind protection. The Protection Plan for individual courses includes our:
- 30-day Money Back Assurance of Satisfaction when you start, and our
- Student Refund Policy during your studies
To learn more, contact an admissions representative today at 800-736-4723, email us at email@example.com, or request an information packet. If you’re ready to start, you can click here to enroll online.
...This Homeschooling program is great! I loved it and everyone was very helpful and friendly...
Your success is our success!
You’ll have a personal class in a school of thousands