Citizens' High School
Español Learning Center

¡Prueba un curso gratis!

¿Qué es el CHS Learning Center?

El Centro de Aprendizaje de Español es donde los estudiantes bilingües pueden acceder al material de sus cursos y formularios importantes traducidos del inglés al español. ¡Aprenda más con el video de abajo!

Si está teniendo dificultades, no hay que preocuparse! 

Bilingual Academic Advisors
Profesores bilingües

Los profesores de CHS son bilingues y se pueden comunicar con los estudiantes directamente a traves de nuestra aplicacion que podra acceder con cualquier dispositivo.

Bilingual Teachers
Tutores bilingües

Cualquier pregunta que tenga sobre el material del curso, tarea o examenes se la podra preguntar directamente a nuestros asistentes academicos bilingues que estan aqui para ayudarle de cualquier forma.

Bilingual Support
Apoyo bilingüe

En CHS tenemos apoyo bilingüe que le puede ayudar con cualquier cosa de sus cursos o preguntas de como matricularse.

Citizens' Escuela Secundaria

The Misión of the CHS Espanol Learning Center

Apoderando a estudiantes de habla hispana obtener su diploma de high school y lograr alcanzar sus metas de mobilidad social y economica.

Earn your High School Diploma for only $59/mes

El modelo a matricula es sencillo- $59 por mes y tiene acceso a dos clases a la vez. No hay tasas extras y va a su ritmo, en su propio ambiente. En CHS el plan de pago mensual deja que todas las familias puedan obtener una educación economicamente. Solo pague cuando este matriculado.

Get Your High School Diploma!

“¡Me encanta esta escuela! ¡Ofrecen la mejor solucción para educación en el hogar y te puedes graduar muy fácilmente, a tu propio ritmo! Ha sido una experiencia genial, nunca imaginé que me graduaría con tanta facilidad. ¡Recomiendo altamente a Citizens High School!

James W, CHS Graduate

Canvas App

Learn 24/7!

¡Nunca ha sido más fácil obtener su high school diploma- online, a su ritmo, en su tiempo libre. Con nuestra aplicación puede aprender desde cualquer dispositivo móbil con una conexión web!

Descarga la aplicación

FAQ Section

Do I need to be a US Citizen to enroll at CHS ?

No, you do not need to be a US Citizen to enroll at CHS.  CHS students are from both the USA and abroad.  We are developing programs in many languages and are truly an international high school. However, if you are interested in becoming a US citizen we have a Citizenship class to help you get there!

How do I enroll and what do I need to get started?

Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3 and can be completed online in a couple of minutes Click (here) to access the online enrollment form and any information on how to get started.

How do I receive my CHS diploma?

When you complete all the graduation requirements, we will officially confer your degree and mail your high school diploma packet.

How long does it take to get a US high school diploma?

At CHS you can study at your pace in your own time.  We provide you the opportunity to earn either a  General Studies High School Diploma which is an 18 credit program designed for students who want to enter the job market, the military, or continue their education at a technical school or community college, or alternatively our Academic Studies Diploma Program designed for students who want to enter a four-year college or university.  Typically a full CHS diploma can be completed within a 3 years period, We accept credit transfer from your previous high school which in-turn will shorten the timeframe to earn your diploma.    

How long will it take to complete a class?

At CHS class can be completed in as little as a month, though on average 16-weeks is the norm, and we allow you to take up to two courses at one time.

How much does CHS cost?

The CHS Español Online tuition model is simple - $59 per month and you can take up to two courses at one time. There are no hidden fees, just study at your own pace, in your own environment. CHS offers several ways for you to lower the cost of your education. Check out our fund your education page.

I earned a high school diploma in my own country. Can I earn a U.S high school diploma as well?

Yes, you can. Whether you want to do better in your job or make yourself more marketable, having a U.S high school diploma is the first step.

I have a high school diploma from my own country. Do I need to begin from 9th grade to obtain a U.S. high school diploma?

No, we accept international transcripts, though all transcripts from other countries must be translated by a third party and all records must be in English. Our Preferred third-party services are : World Education Services ( and Global Services Associates, Inc. (  Please note third-party evaluations can take 7 to 10 business days to complete.   Vendors will require you to submit transcripts along with other documents that vary based upon your country of education. Please submit completed evaluations to Student Services by mailing the official sealed documents to 1590 Fleming Island Lane, Suite 44, Fleming Island, Florida 32003.

Is CHS an accredited school ?

Yes, Citizens' High School is Regionally Accredited through the Middle States Association of Colleges & Schools (MSACESS) also nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) See more information here

What are bilingual courses?

CHS Bilingual courses are courses that are able to be viewed both English and Spanish side by side. So, if you are a Spanish-speaker, though not proficient in English, these CHS courses are perfect for you as they allow you to earn your High School Diploma whilst at the same time mastering the English language!

What computer skills does CHS Require?

Simple, everyday computer skills such as accessing the internet and the ability to use Microsoft Word are all you need. 

What if I do not have a transcript from a previous high school?

For those who do not have a transcript from a previous school, we offer an option to start from the 9th grade and go through the program at your own pace.

What if I don't speak any English or I am not proficient in English?

CHS has bilingual courses in English and Spanish. You will be able to read your courses in both languages! We also have ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) courses to assist you in learning English as you earn your high school diploma.  In addition, your faculty, student advisors and student services representatives are all Spanish speaking and there to assist you.

What is the difference between the academic diploma and the general diploma?

The General Studies Diploma Program is 18 credits and is designed for students who want to enter the job market, the military or continue their education at a technical school or community college. The Academic program is 24 credits and that is designed for someone who wants to enter a four-year college or university after they graduate. This program has additional electives and 2 credits in Foreign Language. To view more information visit our Diploma Programs page here 

What will the assignments in my CHS Espanol classes look like?

CHS Bilingual courses are courses with both the English and Spanish side by side. We make learning fun and easy, a typical CHS course is broken down into 16 journeys which are essentially chapters.  At the end of each journey, you have a checkpoint or assignment to complete. 

Why do I need a high school diploma?

High school graduates earn more money, enjoy more job options, help you grow as an individual. According to the Bureau of Labor and Statistics reported that high school graduates earned on average $192 more per week than people who did not graduate. ( A high school diploma is also required to seek avenues of higher education and also to enter the United States military.

Why should I choose CHS Español Online ?

At CHS Español introduces a new paradigm in learning by providing 21st-century education through a series of engaging lessons and interactive activities designed to make learning fun. CHS Español bilingual courses in English and Spanish include ESOL (English for Speakers of other Languages) and are designed by leading experts and taught by master educators, our curriculum aligns with national standards for learning ensuring superior instruction schoolwide. The CHS Español experience not only provides you with a high-quality education, but it also prepares you for the next step in your journey to social and economic mobility.  We look forward to seeing you in class.

Will I be able to complete my CHS Español classes using a mobile device?

Yes, CHS Español is a fully online program and supports all Desktop, Tablets and Mobile Devices, we even provide a fully downloadable app to make your studies mobile friendly.  

Will I be able to get my questions answered in Spanish?

Yes, your allocated student services representatives, faculty and student advisors are all Bi-lingual.

Will I be able to improve my English or become proficient in English while I’m working on my diploma?

Yes, the purpose and design of CHS Español courses are to allow you to study for a US high school diploma regardless of the level of your individual English comprehension, though as you progress with your studies you will become proficient in the English language.

Will my CHS accredited high school diploma be in English or Spanish?

At the end of your studies, you will be awarded a fully accredited recognized U.S. High School Diploma in English.

Will my HS diploma be accepted at colleges and universities?

Yes, the CHS 24 credit Academic Studies Program has been designed for students who desire to progress on to college or university. The fact that CHS is both a nationally and regionally accredited high school your qualification will generally be accepted by US colleges and universities.

Loading Form..