Support for your school and your student
School closures are impacting every state and most countries, and while the health and safety of all students remains our highest priority, we cannot suspend our duty to teach able learners when the resources to do so are available. We are making our technology and expertise available for rapid deployment to all colleagues in secondary education, including public, private, independent, charters and co-ops. We commit to provide you with our turnkey solutions, allowing you to continue educating your children both online and unplugged throughout the crisis.
- Canvas Education Platform (LMS)
- Student Information System (Genius)
- CHS Regionally Accredited High School Curriculum
- View Course Catalog with over 125 online core academic and elective courses.
- Create your own virtual classroom for Grades 9-12
- Mobile App provided to Teacher, Student, and Parent
- Faculty Offerings
- Faculty orientation and online training
Partners and Accreditation
We understand your concern during these unprecedented times and the importance of choosing
the right provider for your students. We currently partner with the following organizations: