Call 800-736-4723 Chat

Text Size:

International Students

Earn an accredited American high school diploma with Citizens’ High School. When you enroll in our program as an international student you will:

  • Receive the same academic support as our U.S. based students, i.e. state-certified teacher support and academic advisor.


  • Earn a U.S. High School Diploma that is widely recognized by schools, colleges, universities, and employers around the globe.


  • Receive all required textbooks and course materials.


  • The textbook based program is portable and does not require internet access for online course work. You study whenever and wherever you want.


  • We do not require students to complete the TOEFL exam to determine their proficiency of English language. International students will receive an English class as their first class. Passing this class will demonstrate English proficiency. 
Globe with flags from many countries

We will consider transfer of credits from an international institution on a case by case basis. International transcripts and other related documents will require evaluation and translation before transfer credits can be granted. Students will need to have their transcripts translated by a third-party certified translation service before submitting them to Citizens’ High School. We prefer students use the following transcript translation services:


We also provide our exclusive: No other distance education high school offers such great, peace of mind protection. The protection plan for individual courses includes our:

Ready to Enroll?


Need more information?