We congratulate you on choosing what we believe is the best value you can find in a distance-education high school.
- To begin your enrollment immediately, you may do so by clicking here to use our Online Enrollment Process.
- Or you may download our Enrollment Forms to print, fill out and return to us, by following the directions below.
Thank you for your interest in Citizens’ High School!
Step 2. Complete The Forms
and Send To Us.
Mail the completed forms, tuition payment and any other inquiries and correspondence to:
Citizens’ High School
Attn: Admissions Director
1590 Island Lane, Suite 44
Fleming Island, FL 32003
Fax Number 904-272-6702
- Our textbook based curriculum allows you to study anywhere
- Self-Paced so you can study at your convenience
- Exclusive Student Protection Plan gives you peace of mind
Any person who has a working knowledge of the English language may enroll in Citizens’ High School. Citizens’ High School does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, sex, ethnic or national origin, and has no requirements regarding age, previous education, occupation, or work experience.