Why Choose Citizens’ High School?
Our programs allow you to earn your high school diploma by studying at home and working at your own pace. There are no online classes to attend and you don’t set foot inside a classroom. Whether you are homeschooling, making up credits, or returning to earn your high school diploma, our programs offer great value, and we’re open year round for your convenience.
When you enroll with Citizens’ you are part of a school that is dedicated to your success and will work beside you each step of the way to achieve your goal of a high school diploma. You will have a personal class in a school of thousands, with easy-to-follow study guides to lead you through each course.
All in all, we believe Citizens’ offers the best value in an accredited, distance education high school program. Here’s why:
- We are nationally accredited, by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC). Citizens' High School is also registered as a private high school by the State of Florida, offering an officially recognized high school diploma.
- All our teachers are state-certified and experienced with serving distance education students. Student work and tests are graded by hand and returned quickly.
- Our teaching methods are firmly rooted in traditional educational values. Our students learn from high-quality, up-to-date textbooks – not from computer screens, watching boring lectures online. Unlike public schools, we don’t overschedule students with stressful amounts of “busy work”. CHS has no standardized exams, so students are not “taught to the test.”
- Your success is our success. You’ll have a personal class in a school of thousands, with easy-to-follow study guides to lead you through each course. If you should have any questions, we’re available by phone or email all year.
- Our tuition is very affordable, allowing you to earn a high school diploma for less cost than most other accredited, distance-education schools. In fact, the cost is equal to the daily purchase of a gallon of gas and we offer 0% interest financing. Our students graduate with no debt!
- Our tuition covers everything you need, including all textbooks and study materials. Plus, we offer academic and tuition credit for previously completed courses, including for homeschool students. And if more than one student is enrolled, you’ll save $20 to $60 when you re-use a textbook.
- You can start now and finish as fast as you want. We’re open year round, so you can earn your diploma quickly or at your own pace. There’s no need to follow a public school year calendar!
- Our graduates love us! They have many great success stories to tell. We’d love to help you earn your high school diploma, too!
We offer an exclusive Start-to-Finish Student Protection™ Plan. No other distance education high school offers such great protection to give you peace of mind after you enroll. (Click links below for details.)
o 30-Day Money-Back Assurance of Satisfaction – If you are unsatisfied with your first course, you can receive a full refund during the first 30 days of enrollment.
o Student Refund Policy – If you withdraw from CHS at any time before completing half your studies, you’ll receive a partial credit of the total tuition.
o SAT/ACT Exam Assistance Program – You are entitled to additional education with CHS for no extra charge, if you should fail any part of the SAT or ACT exam within six months of graduating.
- Student Protection Plan
- Nationally Accredited
- Work at Your Own Pace
- Make Up Credits
Your success is our success!
You’ll have a personal class in a school of thousands