Affordable High School Tuition with No Surprises
Our low tuition of just $716 per academic year for our high school diploma program makes quality high school distance education affordable for all. This tuition includes all educational materials*, which are kept by the student, and personalized exam evaluations by state-certified teachers. There are no hidden or added lab fees, and we offer affordable monthly payments of just $179 down and $99 per month, with no finance or interest charges. With this payment structure, you will be able to graduate with no student debt.
High School Diploma Program Tuition and Payment Plans
Please see the Enrollment Application for tuition and fee amounts, as well as information on our various financing plans. There are no interest or finance charges on the tuition payment plans.
Individual Subject Program Tuition and Payment Plans
Please see the Enrollment Agreement for tuition fee amounts, as well as information on our various financing plans. There are no interest or finance charges on the tuition payment plans and our payment options are as low as $179 down and $99 per month.
Citizens' High School also offers the exclusive Start-to Finish Student Protection Plan so you will have the confidence knowing that we confidently stand behind our high school program.
The Start-to-Finish Student Protection Plan includes:
- 30-Day Money-Back Assurance of Satisfaction - If you are unsatisfied with your first course, you can receive a full refund during the first 30-days of enrollment.
- Student Refund Policy - If you withdraw from CHS at any time before completing half your studies, you will receive a partial credit of the total tuition.
- SAT/ACT Exam Assistance Program - After you graduate, you are entitled to additional education with CHS at no extra charge, if you should fail any part of the SAT or ACT exam within 6-months of graduating.
If you have any questions, please call us at 800-736-4723 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Our modest fees for mailing materials are not included in the general tuition.
• To view more details about student fees, click here.
...Citizens' allowed our daughter to work and learn at her own pace - a big deal for her...
Your success is our success!
You’ll have a personal class in a school of thousands